Short-term major medical…
Low group rates. Choice of policy
options to fit your needs and budget.
GradMed offers HCC Life STM which is issued and underwritten by: HCC Life Insurance Company (HCC Life)
- Inpatient and outpatient charges made by a hospital, including inpatient prescription drugs.
- Charges incurred at an urgent care center, after the $50 co-pay is satisfied.
- Charges made by a physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, and any other medical specialist to whom the physician has referred the case.
- Charges made for dressings, sutures, casts or other supplies prescribed by the attending physician or specialist, but excluding nebulizers, oxygen tanks, diabetic supplies, and all devices for repeat use at home.
- Charges for diagnostic testing using radiology, ultrasonographic or laboratory services.
- Charges for oxygen and other gases and anesthetics and their administration.
- Charges made by a licensed extended care facility upon direct transfer from an acute care hospital.
- Emergency local ambulance transport in connection with injury or sickness resulting in patient hospitalization.
- Expenses related to complications of pregnancy.
- Charges for physical therapy that is prescribed in advance by a physician in relation to a covered injury or sickness.
Limits apply to all benefits. Refer to the Certificate of Insurance for a complete listing of benefits, limits, and exclusions.
Talk to us
We can help determine if
GradMed is right for you.
Our licensed, non-commissioned agents are available to help weekdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET).