When you're on your own to find health insurance, there's GradMed Short-Term Major Medical Insurance.
- Your choose your policy options deductible, coinsurance and duration of coverage
- Your have the freedom to receive treatment from the hospitals and doctors of your choice
- No out-of-network penalties
- Inpatient and outpatient charges made by a hospital, including inpatient prescription drugs
- Charges incurred at an urgent care center, after the $50 co-pay is satisfied
- Charges made by a physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, and any other medical specialist to whom the physician has referred the case
- Underwritten by HCC Life Insurance Company, known for its strong financial ratings
It's Quick and Easy to Enroll
- Online enrollment... simply answer 5 easy questions
- Immediate enrollment without a medical exam
- Coverage can be effective right away
Nearly 200 college and university alumni associations trust GradMed to insure their alumni, especially new graduates who need Short-Term Medical Insurance
- I am 26 and no longer covered under my parent's health plan
- I am no longer covered under my student health plan
- I am seeking coverage until Open Enrollment benefits begin
- I am employed and waiting for group coverage to begin
- I am looking for a job
- I am between jobs
- I am determining my next steps
Whatever your situation, GradMed is short-term coverage to tide you over until permanent health insurance begins.
Talk to us
We can help determine if
GradMed is right for you.
Our licensed, non-commissioned agents are available to help weekdays,
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET).